The Team for Research in Ubiquitous Secure Technology (TRUST) is focused on the development of cyber security science and technology that will radically transform the ability of organizations to design, build, and operate trustworthy information systems for the nation's critical infrastructure. Established as a National Science Foundation Science and Technology Center, TRUST is addressing technical, operational, legal, policy, and economic issues affecting security, privacy, and data protection as well as the challenges of developing, deploying, and using trustworthy systems.
News & Highlights
- Privacy Can Be Good for Business
July 16, 2014
- Is the Internet Our Friend?
April 15, 2014
- Few clues found in collapse of Mt. Gox bitcoin exchange
March 14, 2014
- SJSU Establishes Center for Cyber Security and Big Data Studies
December 17, 2013
- More News & Highlights
- Fall 2014 TRUST Security Seminar
Please join us for the fall 2014 TRUST Security Seminar series This semester's talks will be held in 250 Sutardja Dai Hall.
- Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
October 8-10, 2014. TRUST is a sponsor.
- Women in Cybersecurity Conference
March 27-28, 2015. TRUST is a sponsor.
- More Upcoming Events