TRUST Student Transfer and Research
TRUST Student Transfer and Research (TRUST STAR) is a nine-week summer program in Cybersecurity, Privacy and Trustworthy Systems, was established to increase the number of eligible transfer students to 4-year programs in computer science and electrical engineering. TRUST STAR targets students who have been educationally or economically disadvantaged and who may not have exposure to the academic environment of a research university.
Program objectives are:
- To provide students with preparation to become research scholars
- To increase the number of successful transfer students in computer science and engineering
- To stimulate an interest in graduate study
- To increase the number of successful underserved applicants able to enroll in graduate school
Program benefits include:
- Approximately 9-10 weeks of research
- A research stipend of $4500
- Round-trip travel to the Berkeley Campus
- A double room in a residential hall
- One-on-one transfer advising through TAP
Upon completion of this program students will be better prepared to apply for transfer to a four-year program in computer science or engineering.
SUMMER 2015 TRUST STARCampus Location: University of California, Berkeley
Sponsoring Faculty:Ruzena Bajcsy, Deirdre Mulligan TBD...
Program Dates: June 7 - August 8, 2015
Research Areas: Secure Telehealth, Mobile Device Privacy, ...
More Information & How To Apply Can Be Found Here
Questions: Contact email@example.com